What!? You didn’t know? The whole Chester should know! Italian for Travellers and Spanish for Travellers are starting in September in Chester.
If you live in and around Chester, this is the perfect opportunity to start learning Italian or Spanish (for free!).
And before you start making excuses about not having enough time or money, please hear me out!
Italian for Travellers and Spanish for Travellers were designed with you in mind – a language learner who is actually more of an enthusiastic traveller…
- who would rather learn everyday spoken language rather than speak like a book
- who would just like to learn what she actually needs to travel around Italy or Spain (aka no useless phrases like “my dog is white”)
- who would like to develop her confidence in speaking, because that’s the most difficult part!!
- who would like to incorporate the language learning into her busy daily life for better progress …and not give up !
- who would like to enjoy the process of learning a language, share experiences and have a laugh with like minded people!
You might still be thinking that you don’t have the time or money to invest in this kind of course.
First, let me tell you that both courses right now cost less than £3.50 per day as there is an earl bird price offer still on!
Second, if you feel you don’t have the time to learn a language, then, I bet my delicious lunch (which is my TRREEAASURE!!) that if you go through your daily routine you can find AT LEAST between 15 minutes to 1 hour of time that you’re wasting doing something else useless and you could actually dedicate this time to learning the language you love!
Third, both courses are on weekend in Chester city centre (one on Friday night and another one on Saturday morning), so don’t tell me you need to work on those days too now!!
Finally, I’ve got some great news for you.
I am offering a scholarship to Italian for Travellers in Chester and another one to Spanish for Travellers in Chester.
If you win, you’ll get:
- Access to the full course of 12 learnings sessions of 45 minutes (within six weeks time) – in mini groups of max 6-8 people. This class gives you the perk of learning in a group without sacrificing the attention you deserve.
- Exclusive learning material and creative activities that make you a confident Italian speaker.
- Self study material and “missions” – What’s a “mission”? It’s an activity that you’ll be required to do in order to build up your fluency (and yes! It involves talking in Italian to actual people!!).
- BONUS 1: Lifetime Access to my Italian online class.
- BONUS 2: An extra conversation class of 50 minutes.
- BONUS 3: After-course learning resources.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win a spot inside of Italian for Travellers or Spanish for Travellers .
PICTURE FOR ITALIAN LEARNERS IN CHESTER
PICTURE FOR SPANISH LEARNERS IN CHESTER
1.Download one of the images above (depends on which course you want to be in, Italian or Spanish).
2.Post the image above social media platforms of your choice (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) with one of these captions
Caption for Italian learners in Chester: “I want to learn Italian with Ermy and join #ItalianforTravellersinChester. Come join me at: http://www.thelanguagerose.com/language-courses/italian-for-travellers.”
Caption for Spanish learners in Chester: “I want to learn Spanish with Ermy and join #SpanishforTravellersinChester. Come join me at: https://thelanguagerose.com/spanish-for-travellers-in-chester/”
3. You get major bonus points if you post it on multiple platforms (and those bonus points definitely make a difference when picking a winner).
4.Tag me if applicable on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. Tags are below:
Facebook: @thelanguagerose Instagram: @thelanguagerose Twitter: @erminiapedata
5. Comment below to let me know: where you posted the image and caption and why you want to learn Italian or Spanish + where you’d like to travel next (because I love travelling too!)
Entries close on September 2nd at 11pm, so make sure you do it now! Don’t miss out on your chance to win a spot inside Italian for Travellers or Spanish for Travellers.
Good luck, buona fortuna y ¡Mucha suerte!
PS: If you decide to join Italian for Travellers or Spanish for Travellers before the winner is announced and you win the scholarship, I’ll simply refund your payment. 🙂