Have you reached a plateau in your language learning?
Are you stuck at an intermediate level?
Roberta is learning English and feels a bit stuck. She asked on my Facebook page, using #AskErmy, how to overcome the intermediate plateau and get to a more advanced level.
In episode 3 of Ermy’s Q&A show I give Roberta five steps to move past the intermediate barrier. If you too are studying a language and feel that you’re unable to move past the intermediate level, you can’t miss this episode!
Here are my 5 steps to move past the intermediate level in the language you’re learning
- Be aware of your current level and of what you need to do at a linguistic level and at communication level in order to progress
- Choose language learning material that challenges you
- Be aware of how you learn best
- Be deliberate in your practice and get out of your comfort zone consistently
- Enjoy your learning journey.
In the video below I discuss in more details all these steps. Watch it now!
Resources mentioned in the video:
Click right here to get FREE ebook – How to become fluent in the language you love
Now, over to you:
Do you have any advice for Roberta to help her overcome the intermediate barrier?
Tell us in the comments below!
And if you have a question for me, write it in the comments below using #AskErmy and you may be the next one to be featured on the show!!