In this Italian video lesson (done live!) I introduce 5 false friends in Italian and English.
They are 5 adjectives used to describe people in Italian.
Watch the full video lesson or go to the time stamps below to find out the real meaning of the following Italian adjectives used to describe people:
- 6:44 Meaning and use of “bravo”(vs brave)
- 19:19 Meaning and use of “grosso” (vs gross)
- 31:08 Meaning and use of “baldo” (vs bald)
- 36:16 Meaning and use of “educato” (vs educated)
- 43:15 Meaning and use of “lunatico” (vs lunatic)
Download the learning sheet with the notes for this class right here and subscribe to be notified when the next Italian lesson is live –ao you can join us!
You can also join my free facebook group “Italian for English Speakers ” right here for extra practice.
Finally, if you enjoy the topic of false friends, you should definitely check out this video lesson right here about the real meaning of attendere (vs to attend) ! Another false friend!