Italian numbers pronunciation is something you need to get right especially if you are talking about prices in Italian.
Watch this live Italian class to learn:
- How to count in Italian from 0 to infinity 😉
- How to pronounce Italian numbers from 1 to 20 – Understand how Italian numbers 20-100 work
- Understand how Italian numbers 100 to 1000 work.
- How to say “how much is it” in Italian – and answer to this question!
- Read telephone numbers in Italian. Finally, do our quiz for some Italian numbers listening practice (the correct answers are in the first comment below).
If you’re in a hurry here are some useful time stamps
0:00 – Start of the class
3:32 – numbers 0-20
11:05 – numbers 20-100
27:56 – How to read and understand prices
36:10 – Hundreds, thousands, millions and billions
DOWNLOAD THE LEARNING SHEET WITH NOTES FROM THIS LESSON RIGHT HERE AND MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT LIVE ITALIAN LESSON IS — SO YOU CAN JOIN US!
The answers of the quiz of this live class are the following
- Round 1- telephone numbers: 1) 0818304905 2) 0365054768
- Round 2: Prices: 65,10 74,25 161,56
- Round 3: 1)1485 2)7673 3)10862 4)1783432
You can also join my free facebook group “Italian for English Speakers ” right here for extra practice.
Finally, if you’d like learn more about Italian pronunciation, make sure you also watch this lesson right here. or this video right here on how to sound “more Italian”!