In this Italian for beginners lesson you’ll learn:
- How to introduce yourself in Italian
- How to introduce someone else in Italian
- How to say your profession in Italian
- How to say where you are from in Italian.
Time stamps for this live class — in case you’re in a hurry! 😉
- 0:00 start of the class
- 4:41 Introductions in Italian – name, nationality, where you an from
- 12:15 Introduction in Italian – recap in English
- 13:12 Quiz 1 on Italian introductions
- 20:21 Introductions in Italian- job
- 26:61 Quiz 2 on Italian introductions
- 34:13 Italian introductions – verb “to be”, essere
- 37:43 Italian introductions – how to introduce someone else
- 41:53 Quiz 3 on Italian introductions
- 50:56 Recap on on Italian introductions
DOWNLOAD THE LEARNING SHEET WITH NOTES FROM THIS LESSON RIGHT HERE AND MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT LIVE ITALIAN LESSON IS — SO YOU CAN JOIN US!
OVER TO YOU NOW
Have you learned to introduce yourself in Italian? Show me!
Leave your comment below and use what you’ve learned to introduce yourself in Italian.
I can’t wait to read it!,