Wouldn’t it be great to be able to pronounce any Italian word without needing to hear its pronunciation in an online dictionary?
Wouldn’t it be lovely to sound really Italian next time you go to Italy and have a conversation with a local?
I have something that can help you, especially if you also love singing Italian songs under the shower – or when no one else is hearing!
Speak and Sing Italian a a workshop for beginners or intermediate Italian learners that focuses on Italian pronunciation and intonation. The workshop is divided into two sessions of 45 minutes: session 1 is aimed at studying and understading the main principles and rules of Italian phonetics and pronunciation; Session 2 is a practice sessions aimed to help you develop your pronunciation, intonation as well as listening skills through a variety of fun activities – including karaoke!
THE ITALIAN PRONUNCIATION WORKSHOP “SPEAK AND SING ITALIAN” is aimed at 3 things:
- Develop your understanding of Italian phonetics rules to help you pronounce any Italian word.
- Develop you confidence in reading and speaking Italian through fun activities
- Provide you with the strategies that can help you keep your Italian pronunciation up and develop an Italian accent – even after the workshop is over
HERE’S WHAT THE ITALIAN PRONUNCIATION WORKSHOP “SPEAK AND SING ITALIAN” INCLUDES:
- Two 45 minutes sessions aimed at studying and practicing italian pronunciation ad phonetics
- Pretty learning sheets with helpful notes
- Mini-groups – You’ll be learning within a small group of up to 8 people. This class gives you the perk of learning in a group without sacrificing the attention you deserve, so you can have accountability as well as access to more and better feedback from your teacher.
- BONUS: a self study curated colection of online resources that you can consult and use to keep your pronunciation up even after the workshop is over.
WHERE DOES THE ITALIAN PRONUNCIATION WORKSHOP “SPEAK AND SING ITALIAN” TAKE PLACE?
In the lovely Festival Coffee (Festival Church), Queen St, Chester CH1 3LG
WHEN IS THE ITALIAN PRONUNCIATION WORKSHOP “SPEAK AND SING ITALIAN” ON?
The workshops is on Saturday 23 March, 12:50pm – 2:45pm
WHO TEACHES THE ITALIAN PRONUNCIATION WORKSHOP “SPEAK AND SING ITALIAN”?
ME!! My name’s Erminia Pedata, but please call me Ermy. I’m your host/teacher for this workshop. I’m a Spanish native speaker and a Neurolanguage coach (certified by ELC and accredited by ICF).
I’ve been teaching languages over the past 6 years and have created “The Language Rose” which is a website to help lifelong learners (like you!) learn the language they love and travel the world, because I believe that learning a new language has the potential to change your life.
Over the past years my work has also been featured in many cool places including Fluent in 3 Months or The Joy of Languages. If you want to find out more about me, go right here
HOW CAN I BOOK MY PLACE ON THE ITALIAN PRONUNCIATION WORKSHOP “SPEAK AND SING ITALIAN”?
You can book your place now by clicking on the buton below
WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE I HAVE PROBLEM WITH BOOKING?
Ermy at thelanguageroseATgmail.com or by sending me a direct message on The Language Rose Facebook page. I’ll get back to you faster than Speedy Gonzales!!
Still not sure if this workshop is right for you? Keep reading!
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF…
- You are an Italian learner who wants to have a better knowledge of how Italian pronunciation works
- You want to improve your accent when speaking Italian
- You want to develop your confidence in speaking and reading Italian
- You’re willing to get out of your comfort zone in order to practise speaking Italian
- You don’t mind singing as a way to practise the pronunciation
- You learn better in groups and don’t want to sacrifice teacher’s attention that is pretty much split in larger groups (in this group, there are just six learners!)
- You’re willing to take some time to improve and practise your Italian also in your own time after the workshop and become a lifelong learner.
THIS WORKSHOP IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
- You already know how Italian phonetics work
- You’re not willing to get out of your comfort zone in order to practise speaking Italian.
- You don’t like learning with a small group of people
- You think that you can learn by just showing up at the learning sessions and listen passively.
- You don’t dig singing as a way of practicing pronunciation
- You like eating pizza with pineapple (just kiddin’!) 😛
So…if you’re in, click on the link below to book your place at a discounted price!
THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT AND REFUND POLICY
Full price tickets are fully refundable in case a cancellation is done at least six days before the start of the workshop. However, any discounted or early bird price tickets to this workshop are non refundable, however they can be transferred to someone else that is willing to attend the workshop. It is a responsibility of the purchaser to transfer their ticket in case of inability to attend the workshop and inform the workshop organiser about the transfer by emailing thelanguageroseATgmail.com. Discounted and Early bird tickets may also be exchanged for a coupon to book a future workshop or any other future class.
No refund or coupon will be issued for any last minute cancellation that is less than six days before the start of the workshop.