Welcome, language learner! ❤
I’m here to help you become fluent in the language you love + travel the world. Here’s a collection of free resources that can get you started! Enjoy to the fullest!
- If you are learning Italian I have over 300 vocabulary flashcards organised into helpful topics that you can play with and download right here.
- Did you know? I’m actually Italian and I learned English, Spanish and French just like you may be learning Italian right now. In this audiobook I share my personal learning story.
- If you’re looking for no-fail strategies that help you become fluent in the language you love, you can download a free ebook right here where I share 30+ strategies that I used myself to become fluent in English, Spanish and French.
- If you are starting to learn Italian from scratch and would like some help to get you from zero to the basics in just ten sessions, have a look right here!
- If you’d like to do the same think as above (e.i. start learning Italian from scratch) but you’d love to learn in a tiny Italian class of lovely people, have a look right here.
- Would you rather like develop your speaking confidence in Italian? I have something that can “cure” your fear of speaking right here!
- Would you like to practise your listening skills? Listen and read along these two short stories in Italian
- If you can’t manage to be consistent in your language learning, here are some tips that help you stay consistent with your learning.
- If your fear of making mistakes is preventing you from speaking at all, here’s an article and another one that can help shift your mindset!
- If you need some motivation to learn the language you love, here’s a learning sheet that can help you create your language learning mission statement + design your learning routine.
- If you’re looking for a language exchange partner or you’re struggling to find one, this article + its related learning sheet can point you in the right direction.
- If you need some help to improve your Italian pronunciation, here are some tips .
- If you’re struggling to find the time to learn the language you love, here are some tips to help you learn a language even though you don’t have time for it.
- …And here’s a daily planner to make sure you block your learning time.
- If you’d like to learn a language more quickly and effectively, this article and this learning sheet help you find the right learning strategies for you.
- If you are serious about learning Italian and would like to work one to one with me here’s a link to book a Discovery Session with me! We will have a conversation In Italian to evaluate your level and also get some strategies you can use to get to the next level.
Now, it’s over to you. Have you got a question for me concerning your language learning? Feel free to type it right here. Any language related topic is cool: speaking, listening, reading, writing, art & culture, travelling, finding motivation, dealing with challenges, learning strategies, even teaching if you’re a teacher like me… whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to read and answer it!
P.S. Did you enjoy this collection of resources? Feel free to share it with your friends using the social media buttons below -you could make their day!! 🙂