Welcome, Italian lover! ❤
I’m here to help you speak Italian, play Italian and live Italian. Here’s a collection of free resources that can get you started! Enjoy to the fullest!
- If you have just started learning Italian (or are about to start), you may like my series of lessons for beginners on… Italian for Travel. You can get it right here.
- If you already know some Italian or are past the beginner level, you can get access to my free workshop Learn Italian Through Songs which will give you some creative strategies to improve your speaking by using Italian songs. Click here to get access to this workshop.
- Did you know? I’m actually Italian and I learned English, Spanish and French just like you may be learning Italian right now. In this audiobook I share my personal learning story and my “secret” on how to overcome the fear of speaking a foreign language
- If your fear of making mistakes is preventing you from speaking at all, here’s an article and another one that can help shift your mindset!
- If you’re looking for a language exchange partner or you’re struggling to find one, this article + its related learning sheet can point you in the right direction.
- Would you like to practise your listening skills? Listen and read along these three short stories in Italian
- If you can’t manage to be consistent in your language learning, here are some tips that help you stay consistent with your learning.
- If you need some help to improve your Italian pronunciation, here are some tips .
- If you’re struggling to find the time to learn Italian, here are some tips to help you learn a language even though you don’t have time for it.
- If you’d like to learn Italian more effectively, this article and this learning sheet help you find the right learning strategies for you.
- If you like what you’ve seen in this page and would like more Italian related fun stuff and feel inspired to learn every day, join the Language Rose Learning club right here. It’s my family of Italian learners!
Now, it’s over to you. Have you got a question for me concerning your language learning? Feel free to type it right here. Any language related topic is cool: speaking, listening, reading, writing, art & culture, travelling, finding motivation, dealing with challenges, learning strategies, even teaching if you’re a teacher like me… whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to read and answer it!
P.S. Did you enjoy this collection of resources? Feel free to share it with your friends using the social media buttons below -you could make their day!! 🙂