Welcome, language learner! ❤
I’m here to help you become fluent in the language you love + travel the world. Here’s a collection of free resources that can get you started! Enjoy to the fullest!
- If you’re just starting learning a language on your own and don’t know where to start, here is a guide that help you get started.
- …And if you’ve started already learning but you can’t manage to be consistent, here are some free tips that help you stay consistent with your learning.
- If you are learning Italian, Spanish, French or all three, I have over 300 language vocabulary flashcards organised into helpful topics that you can play with and download right here.
- If you’re looking for no-fail strategies that help you become fluent in the language you love, you can download a free ebook right here where I share 30+ strategies that I used myself to become fluent in English, Spanish and French.
- …because – did you know? I’m actually Italian and I learned all my other languages just like you. Right here I share my personal learning story.
- If you’re struggling with speaking, here are some free tips that can help you.
- If you’re afraid of getting stuck in a conversation with a native speaker, here’s a checklist that can help you create a fun conversation script.
- If your fear of making mistakes is preventing you from speaking at all, here’s an article and another one that can help shift your mindset!
- If you don’t know where to start to learn Spanish, Italian or French, here’s a one page language learning resource list with free online resources that I personally use for my clients too.
- If you need some motivation to learn the language you love, here’s a learning sheet that can help you create your language learning mission statement + design your learning routine.
- If you’re looking for a language exchange partner or you’re struggling to find one,this article + its related learning sheet can point you in the right direction.
- If you need some help to improve your pronunciation, here are some tips
- If you’re struggling to find the time to learn the language you love, here are some free tips to help you learn a language even though you don’t have time for it.
- …And here’s a daily planner to make sure you block your learning time.
- If you’d like to learn a language more quickly and effectively, this article and this learning sheet help you find the right learning strategies for you.
- If you’re struggling with grammar, here is a step-by-step guide that can help you understand it better.
- If you’d like to have a conversation In Italian, Spanish or English to evaluate your level and also get some free strategies you can use on your own to get to the next level, here’s a link to book a free speaking session with me.
- Now, it’s over to you. Have you got a question for me concerning your language learning? Feel free to type it right here. Any language related topic is cool. Italian, Spanish, French, English, speaking, listening, reading, writing, art & culture, travelling, finding motivation, dealing with challenges, learning strategies, even teaching if you’re a teacher like me… whatever’s on your mind! I can’t wait to read and answer it!
P.S. Did you enjoy this collection of resources? Feel free to share it with your friends using the social media buttons below -you could make their day!! 🙂