Are you learning Spanish, Italian, French or English as a foreign language?
Are you sometimes struggling with your learning and getting a bit frustrated?
Are you stuck on your path to fluency?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, the 5 Days Language Learning Challenge is for you (AND IT’S FREE!).
TESTIMONIAL FOR THE CHALLENGE–“Thank you very much for your great tips. There was a lot of valuable content and I also liked the way you presented the information. I especially liked the third day. I wanted to improve my vocabulary but didn’t know where to start. The idea seems obvious but I hadn’t thought about it that way.”SARAH LAND, French learner
—The 5 Days Language Learning Challenge will help you to:
- Day 1: Become a motivated and unstoppable language learner.
- Day 2: Discover and use your Learning Superpowers
- Day 3: create a clear and actionable plan to get to Fluency-Land (especially if you’re learning your language solo)
- Day 4: Find a cool language exchange partner (aka your language best friend!)
- Day 5: Apply my “secret” method to have awesome conversations with your language best friend (regardless of your level!).
Every day, you’ll get a pretty learning sheet and fun activities that will set you up on your path to fluency!
TESTIMONIAL FOR THE CHALLENGE–“There really is so much valuable content in such a short period and one key take-away is your recommendation about how to find a good language exchange partner and develop a bond with them. Language exchange is one of my main areas of interest because I run a large exchange group and I’m always looking for ways to enhance the experience for all the group members, so I encouraged several motivated learners I know to check out your challenge. It’s been very informative and helpful.”JONATHAN HUGGINS, Language Teacherhugginsinternational.com