The Polyglot Gathering 2020, which was supposed to be held in Poland this year, became the first Polyglot Gathering Online!
In this video I share my experience of this first online Polyglot Gathering and some helpful language learning tips from the polyglots attending this language event.
Watch the video below to find out:
- How to use movies to practice and improve your listening skills
- How to develop your speaking skills without talking (!) and build fluency in a foreign language
- How to improve pronunciation (in any language!)
- Watch a sneak peek of my performance at the Polyglot Got Talents show!
Below are the links mentioned in the video:
- Make sure you join of the Language Rose Learning Club right here to know when my next Italian live class is on.
- Join my Italian conversation meet up right here We meet up on zoom every third Thursday of the month.
- If you are on Facebook, here is the link to join my private Facebook group “Italian for English speakers”
- Here is the video on how to improve your listening skills that I mention in the video above.
This video offers just a little taste of what was said at the Polyglot Gathering 2020 and I’d advice you to keep an eye on the Polyglot Gathering youtube channel to see when the full presentations of this year will be released – so you can learn more!
Now tell me in the comments below: have you ever attended and would you like to attend the Polyglot Gathering? And which language learning tip from the video above you’d like to try to improve your language skills?
I can’t wait to hear from you.